Busser – Livermore
What you bring to the table that will make you shine in the Busser position…quite literally. If you enjoy a fast-paced and fun environment, we have a golden hopportunity for you! You will greet guests and serve drinks; providing refills as needed. You will also need to remove used tableware between courses: clear, wipe down, and reset tables after guests leave. As the backbone of our service staff, you will be constantly on the move. It will be your responsibility to keep your area sanitary and orderly. The amount of love and dedication that goes into each beer we make should also be given to each table’s experience while visiting our Taproom.
Essential Job Functions
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Obtain service area assignments at the beginning of each
- Operate small electric and gas power cleaning
- Promptly greet guests as they are seated and bring water to the
- Remove used dishes/trays between courses and provide clean trays as needed.
- Clear tables after
- Take soiled dishes to the kitchen and unload sort, and stack silverware, dishes, glassware, etc. in designated areas in the soiled dish drop-off
- Between seating, promptly clean tabletops, and chairs. Check the floor and clean as required. Reset and arrange the
- Inspect assigned restroom every 30 minutes and clean as
- Respond appropriately to guest requests. Communicate guest requests to the server as
- Communicate with the server and hostess to assure efficient seating, table utilization, and customer service.
- Assist server as needed with food delivery, especially with large parties and during peak
- Thank guests as they are
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate
- Customer Focus
- Communication Proficiency
- Organizational Skills
- Stress Management/Composure
- Time Management
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a restaurant environment and may be working near co-workers. The noise level in the work environment can be loud. Hazards may include but are not limited to cuts, slipping, and tripping.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Brisk walking and moving during the entire
- Continuously reach, bend, lift, carry, stoop, and
- Remain stationary for long periods of
- Frequently wash
- Be able to frequently lift up to 50
- Be able to consistently manipulate fingers, hands, and arms to cut, measure, pour, serve, carry, and
- Be able to hear and
- Good close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus between the
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This part-time, variable-hour regular position regularly requires mandatory days, nights, and weekend work.
You are not expected to travel for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- Prior experience working in a restaurant is preferred but not required.
- Basic knowledge of beer, wine, and spirits
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Must be 21 or
- Must possess and maintain Food Safety Certificate and RBS Alcohol Certificate.
- Must complete Co. Harassment Training
$15.50 plus tips
General Manager and Taproom Manager(s)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.