MONTEREY TAP DEPOT LOCATION
Reports to Restaurant Managers
Remove used glassware: clear, wipe down and after guests leave.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Obtain service area assignment at the beginning of each shift.
- Operate small electric and gas power cleaning equipment.
- Remove used glassware.
- Clear tables after guests.
- Take soiled tableware to kitchen and unload, sort and stack glassware in designated areas in the soiled dish drop off area.
- Between seating’s, promptly clean table tops and chairs. Check floor and clean as required. Reset and arrange tabletop.
- Inspect assigned restroom every 30 minutes and clean and re-stock as needed.
- Respond appropriately to guest request. Communicate guest requests to bartenderr/server as needed.
- Communicate with bartender/server to assure efficient seating, table utilization and customer service.
- Assist bartender/server as needed with drink deliver, especially with large parties and during peak periods.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor
- Customer Focus.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Organizational Skills.
- Stress Management/Composure.
- Time Management
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a taproom and outdoor environment and may be working near co-workers. The noise level in the work environment can be loud. Hazards may include, but are not limited to, cuts, slipping and tripping.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Brisk walking and moving during entire shift.
- Continuously reach, bend, lift, carry, stoop and wipe.
- Remain stationary for long periods of time.
- Frequently wash hands.
- Be able to frequently lift to 50 lbs.
- Be able to consistently manipulate fingers, hands and arms to cut, measure, pour, serve, carry and wipe.
- Be able to hear and talk.
- Good close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus between the two.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This part-time, hourly position regularly requires long hours and consistent day, evening, nights and weekend work.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- Prior experience working in a restaurant.
- Basic knowledge of beer and wine..
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must show to scheduled appointment and pass pre-employment physical and drug screening.
- Must possess and maintain Food Safety and Alcohol Certificate.
- Must have exceptional hygiene and grooming habits.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.