Busser – Elk Grove
What you bring to the table will make you shine in the Busser position…quite literally. If you enjoy a fast paced, fun environment, we have a golden hopportunity for you! You will greet guests and serve drinks; providing refills as needed and remove used tableware or app dishes/re-bus: clear, wipe down and reset tables after guests leave. As the backbone of our service staff, you are constantly on the move. It is your responsibility to keep your area sanitary and orderly. The amount of love and dedication that goes into each beer we make should also be given to each guest/tables experience while visiting in our Taproom.
Essential Job Functions
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Obtain service area assignment at the beginning of each
- Operate small electric and gas power cleaning
- Promptly greet guests as they are seated and bring water to
- Remove used tableware between courses and provide tableware for next
- Clear tables after
- Take soiled tableware to kitchen and unload, sort and stack silverware, dishes, glassware, etc., in in the dish drop off
- Between seating’s, promptly clean tabletops, and chairs. Check floor and clean as Reset and arrange tabletop.
- Inspect assigned restroom every 30 minutes and clean as
- Respond appropriately to guest request. Communicate guest requests to server as
- Communicate with server and host to assure efficient seating, table utilization and customer service.
- Assist server as needed with food deliver, especially with large parties and during peak
- Thank guests as they are
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a restaurant environment and may be working near co-workers. The noise level in the work environment can be loud. Hazards may include, but are not limited to, cuts, slipping and tripping.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Brisk walking and moving during entire
- Continuously reach, bend, lift, carry, stoop, and
- Frequently wash
- Be able to frequently lift to 50
- Be able to consistently manipulate fingers, hands, and arms to cut, measure, pour, serve, carry, and
- Be able to hear and
- Good close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus between the
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This part-time, variable hour position regularly requires mandatory days nights and weekend work.
You are not expected to travel for this position.
Required Education and Experience
Prior experience working in a restaurant preferred but not required.
Basic knowledge of beer.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Must be 21 or older.
Possess and maintain Food Safety Certificate and RBS Alcohol Certificate.
Complete Co. Harassment Training
Base plus great tips!
Reports to Restaurant Managers